Thursday, January 3, 2013

How to resolve error 7 (windows error 1114) from iTunes?

Q. Last night, there was a power shortage at our area so my computer went down. After turning it on, everything was working normal except for this message: "iTunes was not installed correctly. Please reinstall iTunes. Error 7 (Windows error 1114)". Everytime I open iTunes this message appears, and I try to reinstall it, uninstall and upgrade to newer Itunes but still this message comes along. Please help me!

A. iTunes.exe has been set to run in compatibility mode for an older version of Windows. For best result, turn off compatibility mode of iTunes before you open it.

> 1. Make sure iTunes isn't running.
2. Click Start, type regedit, then press Enter.
3. Navigate to this Registry location:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Micr� NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers
4; Its better you clean/repair Windows registry with RegInOut.
4. Look in the main pane for a key that refers to iTunes. If you find one, delete it, then exit the Registry.
5. Start iTunes. The offending message should be gone!


How can i fix windows error recovery?
Q. I have Windows Vista 32bit. I ran a norton scan an it asked me to restart. When I did it went to "windows error recovery" and no matter what I do I just goes back to the recovery screen. I've even truer f8 sage mode and disable restart error thing, widget gives me a blue screen then back to re recovery. Is there anything else I can do ? Help please.

A. reinstall your OS i think its better cause u can't delete regedit files currectly


I turn on my laptop and it goes into Windows Error Recovery then goes into a black screen?
Q. I turn on my laptop and it goes into Windows Error Recovery.
It says it recommends Launch Startup Repair, when I do so, it loads and then stops to a black screen.
My laptop is a Dell and I have Windows 7 Ultimate on it.
Help?

A. try booting in to safe mode f8 while booting. then may be you could run system restore


how do i get my acer aspire 4920 to get past the windows error recovery page?
Q. it gives me 2 choices repair & start windows whichever i press it just goes back to windows error recovery page..
can anyone help please?

A. If you don't mind losing everything (unless you keep a backup...) you can return it to factory settings.
Turn on the computer and when you see the Acer screen, press Alt F10. This should access the recovery partition of the hard drive and you want to choose a complete system recovery.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment