Wednesday, December 12, 2012

How to solve Network Error (tcp_error) in my Browser?

Q. Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

A. You have no control over this, so long as you can view other websites in the same browser on the same computer. This basically means the website you went to was/is down.


how to troubleshoot a webcam when a message pops up-A network error occured while connecting to the server-?
Q. When I chat with my father overseas, and I want to show myself in the cam, It wouldn't work. The message- a network error occurred while connecting to the server- always pops up.

A. Let me rub my magic ball....

What webcam
What OS
What program for the webcam / chat
What ISP

i probably wont check back to see if you update the info so if you want help from me try my forum


My virgin mobile rumor touch has the facebook app but whenever i log in it keeps saying network error?
Q. I got the virgin mobile rumor touch an whenever i try to log in with the app it keeps saying network error and i already added my phone from the facebook website please help!

A. You have to make sure you have internet.


My friend has a webcam and when she asks me to accept a view on yahoo messenger, it says up network error,Why?
Q. I can not accept a view of my friends web cam, It keeps saying network error, on yahoo messenger. Can anyone help me correct the problem. I have had web cam views before and hers works with others. I have a compaq presario and I don't know what type of computer she has, I also run roadrunner as my internet service. Thanks I appreciate any help you can provide.

A. Can you run tests?
I tested my webcam on link 1>
and is working fine, tested and the steps from
link 2>..?
Window firewall down, another firewall ok:
Under "Description" fill in Yahoo! Webcam. Under "Name or IP" fill in 127.0.0.1. Under both "External Port" and "Internal Port" fill in 5100. Check the "TCP" button.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 comment: